updated 09 08 26

1. Ref Doc 207, 09 08 26 To HINDU COMMUNITY Mauritius Sanatan Dharma Temple Federation ( MSDTF) [a] As the country has been seeing in news, yet again a HINDU MAN , got stuck into DRUG cases because of his CREOLE GP wife.I personally know many who evcen got Condemned for drugs.[B] . Mauritius is a multicultural country whereby everyone has the right to practice the religion of his/her choice and All communities are bound to live in peace.We all have Creole GP/Muslim/Hindu neighbours [C] But when it comes to UNION, MARRIAGE under the law, from my experience on field , knowing their NATURE, I personally DISCOURAGE ANY HINDU man/woman to marry a Creole GP.[D] At date I have already been kicked more than 80 times by Creole GP, unprovoked, unjustified, premeditated and then 'TOUPER', they have the guts to talk about 'reparation'. They do not want to work, they want easy money and want to smoke GANDIA. They use violence, they ask money with threats and then pretend to be victims. This is not what slaves were.[E]  I even recall Creole GP even saying supposedly 'I smell bad' . FALSE. My hygiene has always been irreproachable. I already informed the DIOCESE Ref Doc 180 , 23 07 26 To DIOCESE  " I DID NOT ASK LE-ROI-KREOL permission' they should from time to time look at themselves before commenting about me. The women have their m... and serve clients with their dirty hands , the guys stink sp.. and do not wash and they have the guts to talk about my hygiene. I already told them that I will NEVER ACCEPT a DIRTY into my house. https://violencefromcreolgp.blogspot.com/2026/06/blog-post.html
[F] Even in politics we see Creole GP spouses WRONGLY influencing their partners to make bad decisions.[G] Recently I was in bus from flic en flac to QB when a 'DROGE' bus worker from Route bassin gave to me a KICK TO MY HAND, unprovoked, unjustified, premeditated.And the EXACT roade he resides in, at the beginning of his road there is a Creole GP who married a Hindu and came to hide at Route bassin.[H] LASTLY, as said within the walls of the Parliament, the Kreol Morisien Language DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTICULAR COMMUNITY, but the mother tongue of all Mauritians.While I was practicing some Past exam papers of KM subject, a Madras-Creole GP was saying it is not my subject 'PA-TO-SIZE' . Everyone has the right to talk, write in Kreol Morisien. 10. At the end of the day , IT IS NOT ME WHO WILL ORDER others with whom to marry or not but I strongly discourage anyHINDU to marry a Creole GP. If they do, they should not then come to blame me when disaster strikes them.