Ref Doc 230, 11 09 26 To HINDU COMMUNITY Mauritius Sanatan Dharma Temple Federation ( MSDTF) [I] I wish to ONCE AGAIN express my opinion on the matter. Mauritius is a multicultural country whereby everyone has the right to practice the religion of his/her choice and All communities are bound to live in peace.We all have Creole GP/Muslim/Hindu neighbours. [II] .But when it comes to UNION, MARRIAGE under the law, from my experience on field , knowing their NATURE, I personally DISCOURAGE ANY HINDU man/woman to marry a Creole GP. As said within the walls of the Parliament, the Kreol Morisien Language DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTICULAR COMMUNITY, but the mother tongue of all Mauritians.A Madras-Creole GP keep persisting 'it is not my subject 'PA-TO-SIZE' '. Everyone has the right to talk, write in Kreol Morisien.[III] . At the end of the day , IT IS NOT ME WHO WILL ORDER others with whom to marry or not but I strongly discourage any HINDU to marry a Creole GP. If they do, they should not then come to blame me when disaster strikes them. [IV] I have explained the matter to the Electoral Office and wish to inform the Hindu Community; Ref doc 229, 11 09 26 To : Office of the Electoral Commissioner https://whoeverinpowernodifference.blogspot.com/2026/09/ref-doc-229-11-09-26-to-office-of.html [a] I dissociate myself from the FMP and the BERENGER (s) [b] I ask Hon members of both sides NOT TO VOTE for any laws to legalise/ decriminalize/ depenalise Gandia 11 09 26. [A] Part 3/6 Ref Doc 225 , 08 09 26 . Following the recent joining of NEW members into the FPM , as seen on Lexpress Cover; dated Sunday 06 09 26 . I wish to dissociate myself completely from the FPM and the BERENGER(s)....... WHOEVER is in POWER , does not make any difference for me. My wars are still the same. ......When I win I send them one message again.When I win my current LEGAL WAR (ICTA) , the first thing I will do is WRITE directly to the Cybercrime, ODPP, CP, PSEA, MIE, PRESS , ICJM,SEDEC,Diocese and FMP and inform them ; 'LOOK I WON', now for the first time I name them.... ( serious allegations from HORSES/Private Schools/Police/ UOM.... etc against me OB number.... OB number... OB number.... ) I cannot say more for the time beinghttps://violentcreolegpminors.blogspot.com/2026/09/part-44-ref-doc-225-08-09-26-notifying.html and [B] Part 6/6 Ref doc 228, Major 9 of 9 Me v/s LE RWA GANDIA. I ask Hon members of BOTH SIDES DO NOT VOTE FOR any laws to legalise/ decriminalize/ depenalise Gandia. https://saynottogandia.blogspot.com/2026/09/part-66-ref-doc-228-major-9-of-9-me-vs.html