To (a) SEDEC (b) Diocese de Port Louis (c) Institut Cardinal Jean Margéot (d) PSEA (e) Honourable Members of Both sides of our National Assembly of Mauritius thru CLERK of N.A ; [A] It is not a secret that I am into a LEGAL WAR ( ICTA nature) involving HORSES/ PRIVATE SCHOOLS / Police/ Former UOM UNION etc.... and as at Date I await Judgment and Confident of my HISTORICAL VICTORY [B] Following RECENT EVENTS ; I have decided UNCONDITIONALLY , that I WILL NOT name that SEDEC School, involved in my case, EVEN after WINNING my case. [C] I STILL maintain, I NEVER wrote the names of that Private School of SEDEC nor of their staffs [ I have always strongly denied the charges I was prosecuted for ICTA ] and I wish to notify the SEDEC and the DIOCESE and other attached parties that EVEN after winning my CASE (ICTA ) , I have decided that I will STILL NOT write the names of that PRIVATE SCHOOL ( Sedec school ) nor of their Staffs in any email/letter/ document / social medias/ blogs whatsapp status / etc nor into the MAJOR REF DOC. NOR even SPEAK of them. [D] I have intention to KEEP THE JUDGMENT CONFIDENTIAL, BUT IF THE JUDGMENT appears on the Supreme court website, their names will appear in the judgment. This is beyond my control. [E] Even if they display the judgement , I will NOT display it and obviously NOT REPEAT WHAT THEY SAID. [F] I suggest people of that PRIVATE SCHOOL ( Sedec school ) forget me. I have no GRUDGE against them. [G] but, I maintain all my words said before , namely violence from Creole GP, unprovoked, unjustified, premeditated. That WAR is still not yet over. "This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." Revelation 13:18 (ESV)